Low intensity laser therapy is known to increase healing for a sore patient. It has been around for 30 years and has done remarkable advances. It increases the speed of tissue repair and decreases its inflammation. Even my pediatric dentistry & orthodontics dentist says she loves laser as it treats gum sensitivity without the pain. The easiness of the application is also a major plus. There are several clinics that has this new technology but I could only recommend what I have tried.
I agreed to visit the clinic for 10-12 sessions. Day 1 to day 5 has to be consecutive days so that healing is reinforced. Day 6 onwards can have rest day in between them. The clinic highly suggests to finish the sessions and not give up especially the first 5 days since this is the time that the therapy does eliminate the toxins in our body, and keeps our body clean, as for my dental health, I leave that to professionals from Dental Expressions which are experts at this.
Benefits of this include:
- No side effects. There is no discomfort during and after this therapy.
- Better circulation of blood and flow of oxygen in the body
- Cell renewal and regeneration
- Faster healing for wounds especially for the diabetics
- good therapy for sports related activities such as athritis and low back pain
- good for office related injuries like carpal tunnel
- effective option in exchange of other means of healiing
- anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
- elevates endorphins or “happy hormones”
The technology is called Mustang and they also coined it as a needleless acupuncture. Yes, no needles but it has the same benefits of acupuncture.
For more info, check out their site www.integratedlasermedicine.com
- (02) 477 06 44
- (02) 631 78 21
- (+63) 999 703 1297
- (+63) 915 810 5557
- (+63) 916 458 9480
- (032) 254 18 44