There are many ways of scrubbing your skin. You can use loofah, you can buy scrub from the grocery, you can go to a salon or you can make your own. For me, I would definitely choose sugar scrubbing because of its benefits. Here are the 5 benefits of sugar scrubbing.
- Sugar scrubbing is all natural. Keeping it organic is the best way to maintain to contact your skin. You do not want harmful chemicals to contact your body. Harmful chemical can lead to bad skin reactions.
- Sugar scrubbing can help reverse early signs of aging. Those harmful pollution you are exposed to everyday is not good for you. The dirt and dust stays in our skin. It damages the skin cells. When you sugar scrub, you take away dead skin cell from your body. Also, from massaging sugar scrub, it circulates your blood flow. Circulation of blood increases regeneration of skin.
3. Sugar scrubbing is practical. The ingredients from sugar scrub is natural and inexpensive. It also does not need machinery to apply. It’s very pragmatic.
4. Sugar scrubbing softens the skin. It exfoliates your skin leaving it fresh and soft. The dead skin cells are removed leaving fresh skin. The circulation helps regenerate fresh skin which is soft and tender.
5. Prevention of acne, white heads, black heads, skin blemishes and breakouts can be done by sugar scrubbing. It takes out the excess dirt and oil that arises from being exposed to pollution. By scrubbing you take out the bacteria that can cause damage to your skin.
I had my sugar scrubbing professionally done by Whipped.